Come and Worship with Us!
You are welcome here!
We are currently meeting by phone or computer:
To connect by phone call 1-312-757-3121 and when prompted for the access code enter 180-259-325#
When POP opens for in-person church service:
1. Everyone who attends in-person church services is required to wear a face mask which covers the nose and mouth. If you forget your mask the council will provide one.
2. At the entrance door of the church the council will provide hand sanitizer to be used before entering. Your temperature will be checked before entering.
3. The entrance door will remain open so no one needs to touch the door or handle going in or coming out. Social distancing of at least six feet remains in place.
4. Upon entering the church an usher will guide you to your seat for social distancing. Those arriving early will be seated in the front. Those arriving later will be seated further back. Upon exiting the church those seated at the back will leave first, and those seated in the front will leave last. No greeting or shaking of hands will be permitted.
5. There will be no singing, chanting, or praying out loud together as droplets will be spread. Masks have leaks on the sides and top where air can escape causing steam on glasses. Roger will play music and you are welcome to sing to yourself in silence. When passing the peace you may stand in place and wave to others in the church. Bibles or hymnals will not be available. The overhead projector will be used and bulletins will not be available as they may transmit germs or the virus.
6. The Pastor will be seated behind the altar and will lead the service from there.
7. The Fellowship Hall will not be open before or after the service. Restrooms will be open from the outside doors only.
We will return to telephone/internet services only on December 27.
Your safety is our absolute priority!
David Willey, President, Prince of Peace Church Council
Feeling like you are on a treadmill going nowhere?
Find Relief at POP, Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Need a Direction?
Prince of Peace has a map to the Cross.
Tuesday 9:30 a.m.
A Bible in the form of a book, a Kindle or IPod is optional.
Need some support?
Join in the open conversation after services.
Donations are another way to support Prince of Peace (POP) Lutheran Church. All support is very much appreciated!!
Like us on Facebook < (click here to connect)
Keep up to date with current events!
Sunday Worship at 9:00am
Tuesday Bible study at 9:30am
Wednesday Bible study at 6:00pm
Thursday Bible study at 10:00am
Join us on our spiritual journey... Keep your eyes on Jesus.
We are called and chosen members of the body of Christ, with a variety of gifts to make disciples of Jesus Christ.